Treveal C.W. Lynch
$elf Worth $pecialist & Author
Audience | Speaking Experience
• Business Professionals / Executives
• Church Leadership / Lay Ministers
• Non-Profit Organizations
• Fitness Professionals/Athletes
• College/High School Groups
• One on One Mentoring / Counselling
Treveal C.W. Lynch is a certified personal trainer, ordained minister, mentor, motivational speaker and author of The Corridor to Confidence, released in 2008.
Born in Chicago and raised in Toledo, OH, Treveal and his family relocated to southern California as an act of faith, in 2001, where he quickly discovered his gift for communicating and life calling to help people live with a sense of self confidence no matter their conditions!
With extreme passion and transparency, Treveal has been captivating audiences for over 18 years. Through his thought-provoking yet highly applicable messages, Treveal has become known as “the voice they listen to”. As a trusted communicator in both the business and faith-based community, Treveal continues to present innovative ideas that spark the imagination, inspires the soul and calls for lasting life change!
As the founder of iamthepossible®, a company built on the philosophy that “everything you hope to be tomorrow, you already are today”, Treveal is committed to communicating ideas that inspire audiences to see themselves in ways they've never imagined possible!
Treveal currently lives in Los Angeles where he serves as an Associate Pastor alongside his wife and their four children at Pasadena Church, in Pasadena Ca. In addition to reading and fishing, Treveal is an endurance athlete having competed in over 7 competitions in the last year including a ½ marathon.
Books By Treveal
"How to Lighten Your Load & Find What Makes You Happy"
"A Step By Step Guide to Cultivating Confidence In Prayer"
Treveal's Most Popular Presentations
"WHAT's the BIG Deal"
• The idea that a lack of clarity about our capacity (WHAT WE ARE) equals a lack of confidence about our contribution (WHAT WE ABLE TO BE), to the world.
"WHAT's Your Sign"
• The idea that we are all created as a sign, something that literally signifies and "points others" to solution they've been looking for.
"WHAT's Your Problem"
• The idea that we were all created to BE a solution to a problem; an answer to a question! Once an individual becomes aware and accepting of this, they are then inspired to not only make, but to BE the contribution to the betterment of our society!